USC Bookstore accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged and/or defective merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. All returned items must be accompanied by a return form.Download Return Form
Items shipped to USC Bookstore outside the returns window, not in new or gently used condition, without an invoice/return form, or not purchased at uscbookstore.com, may not be credited back or returned to you
USC Bookstore Online Returns by Mail
- Complete the Return Form including daytime telephone number and email address. For faster processing, please include a copy of the original invoice.
- Package your return item in the original product box and USC Bookstore packaging (if available). You may also pack your return items in a well-padded envelope or box to prevent damage in transit.
- Mail your return via the carrier of your choice (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc). We recommend that you keep copies of all paperwork in the event the package is lost or damaged in shipment (Note: We are not responsible for lost/misdirected packages.)
- All shipping costs are NON-REFUNDABLE
Direct Marketing – Returns Department
3401 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089
- It takes up to 7 business days to process returns and refund upon receipt of the return package. Please note that your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
- If you have any questions about returns, please contact our Customer Service Team
Customer Service Team
Tel: (800) 447-8620
Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
All merchandise purchased as "Sale" and/or "Clearance" are final and are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Gift Cards / Final Sale Items
Gift Card purchases and discounted final sale merchandise are not eligible for refund or exchange
USC Bookstore Online Return to Store Locations
All store locations do not accept returns of merchandise originally purchased online.
USC Bookstore In-Store Purchases
USC Bookstore in-store purchases can be returned within 30 days of the date of purchases with a receipt at our store location. We do not accept mail returns for merchandise originally purchased at a retail location
ELECTRONIC RETURN POLICY
Original receipt must accompany merchandise to be exchanged/returned within five business days of purchase. Merchandise must be unopened, undamaged, clean, and in otherwise new condition.
If the product is not defective, returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
Defective hardware is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty, service and exchange policies. Defective software and peripherals will be exchanged for the exact same item within five business days from original purchase date with original receipt.
- Defective Apple products may be exchanged for a full refund within five days of purchase with a verified Apple Support Case number. Please contact Apple at 1-800-800-2775 to request an Apple Support Case Number. More than five days after purchase, defective issues must be handled through Apple.
Non-Returnable Items (No return or exchange)
- Face Masks/ Face Covering
- PPE Orders
- Previous model products and customer-built computers
- Opened in-ear style headphones and earbuds
- Service and Installation charges
- Special order items
Final Sale Items (No return or exchange)
- Non-Defective hardware
Textbook Return Policy
USC uses Follet as its textbook provider. Please visit Follett’s Return Policy for all textbook returns
Commencement Return Policy
USC Regalia, Announcements, Class Rings, Frames (excluding sashes & tassels) are sold by Herff Jones. Please visit Herff Jone’s FAQ for details
Custom Sashes are sold by Pride Sash. Please visit Pride Sash’s Return Policy for details
*Please note that all commencement items are FINAL SALE, NO RETURN/EXCHANGE
Other Return s & Exchanges Related Questions?
Please contact our customer service team via phone at 1-800-447-8620 or via email at email@example.com